Splash Park FAQs
See below some frequently asked questions regarding the Splash Park:
- Residents do NOT need to book time slots for the Splash Park. It is first come first serve for weekdays and weekends. RSVP is NOT required.
- At this time guests are not allowed inside the park.
- The maximum park capacity is 50 residents.
- The maximum Splash Park users at a time is 30.
- If you are renting in New Brighton and would like access to the facilities your tenant must fill out the Transfer of Privileges form located on the newbrighton-connect.com website.
Need to get a membership card?
The Clubhouse remains closed but you can email a picture of yourself and your Certificate of Title to email@example.com and a membership card will be mailed to you!