Are you a tenant living within New Brighton and would like access to the NBRA amenities? Did you know that Landlords have the option to transfer privileges of their membership to the renters, if they choose?
If the landlord has agreed to transfer the membership privileges, tenants may gain access to the NBRA Clubhouse & park by following the steps noted below.
1. The landlord must fill out the NBRA “Transfer of New Brighton Club Privileges” form.
2. Once the form is filled out and signed by the landlord, return it to the NBRA office either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (403-781-6611) or hand delivery to the Check-In tent outside of the Clubhouse.
3. Tenants will have to pick up a temporary membership card from the Check-In tent while the administration office remains closed. Please bring a photo ID with you.
Once the administration office is open:
1. Bring in a piece of mail that says your name plus New Brighton address on it and photo ID (Driver’s license or passport) during the office hours.
2. The NBRA will take your picture and print you out a membership card that can be scanned at the gate.
3. This membership card does expire after one year so be sure to update the office if you re-sign your lease